My future is going to be better with Udacity

 



My name is Zein Sayed. I am working in the teaching profession for more than 15 years. My monthly income was very sufficient and my life was stable .I was so happy with my job until the Corona pandemic occurred ,which has affected greatly my work and my career. Sequently, my monthly income has been dropped so greatly and I became not able to to satisfy my own family needs that made me ask myself the question, is the situation going to last ? and what will happen if that continues falling down? that's why I was made to look for another career and develop my lifestyle hoping to feel financial stability ,until I have heard about Udacity digital marketing nanodegree. I decided to enroll to learn new skills in the digital world market and change my career especially, after the Great conversion of the digital marketing worldwide. as the world market has greatly developed in the field of digital marketing .the companies and the business owners depend mainly on digital marketing to market their products and services . The international researchers assure that there will be a great growth in the world market, shopping online and different social media platforms and achieving huge profits comparing to traditional marketing ways.


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

عاجل وزيرالتربية والتعليم يحدد موعد تسليم الابحاث المقررة على طلاب التعليم العام من الصف الثالث الابتدائى الى الصف الثالث الاعدادى

عناوين وارقام تليفون بنك فيصل الاسلامى فى مصر جميع المحافظات